Copyright and Trademarks
Copyright © 2023 Medi-Learn (ABN: 80 672 200 047)
The content on this site is copyright. Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Australia), no part may be reproduced by any person or by any process without prior written permission from the copyright owner. All rights are reserved, including the right to reproduce, publish, store and retrieve, record, communicate to the public, adapt, or perform in whole or in part, in any form or by any means including: electronic, mechanical, written or otherwise, without prior written permission of the copyright owner. Enquiries can be directed to the publisher at firstname.lastname@example.org. All the copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in this Website and material contained on this Website unless specified otherwise, are owned by Medi-Learn and are protected by the laws of Australia.
The Website may contain or display trademarks owned by Medi-Learn, nothing contained in this Website grants any licence or right of use of any trademark displayed on the Website.
This Website is an online education and learning management system for use by healthcare professionals within the area of medication management and general treatment of medical conditions. The use of the Website is restricted to the parties who have specifically been granted access and authorisation by Medi-Learn.
Content on this Website is not professional advice and is available subject to the following terms;
- Medi-Learn retains its intellectual property rights; and
- you may use the Website and its content to the extent permitted by Medi-Learn, and provided that you comply with:
ii. any additional terms and conditions on the Website;
iii. any applicable third-party licenses or agreements; and
iv. such other obligations as are advised by Medi-Learn.
In accessing and using the Website and its content you must not:
- violate any applicable laws or access or use the Website for any unlawful purpose;
- distribute viruses, spyware, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of any computer hardware or software;
- collect or store personal data about other users of the Website; or
- engage in any other conduct that inhibits any other person from accessing the Website.
Linking to this Website and Reformatting
You may link to this Website, but permission is restricted to making a link without any alteration of the Website’s content. Permission is not granted to reproduce, frame or reformat the files, pages, images, information and materials from this Website on any other Website unless express written permission has been obtained from Medi-Learn or the Website provides otherwise. Linking to this website does not imply or constitute authorisation of the link by Medi-Learn.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
The content on this site is not a definitive statement on the safety or effectiveness of the health aspects covered. This site is not intended to be used as medical advice and it is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness, nor should it be used for therapeutic purposes as a substitute for a health professional’s advice. Medi-Learn does not accept any liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred by use of or reliance on the information. The information on this site is of a general nature and is intended to assist your comprehension of issues relating to health aspects. Particular care may need to be taken where you are considering an existing medical condition for treatment or management.
- Subject to any express written agreement between you and Medi-Learn to the contrary and to the fullest extent permitted by law:
i. the Website and its content are provided on an ‘as is’ basis;
ii. you use the Website and its content at your own risk; and
iii. the Medi-Learn disclaims all express or implied warranties of any kind including, without limitation, as to accuracy, adequacy, completeness, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of third-party rights.
- Where legislation implies any condition or warranty which cannot be excluded, the Medi-Learn liability under any such condition or warranty will be limited to:
i. in the case of goods, the replacement of the goods, the supply of equivalent goods, the repair of such goods, the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods, or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and
ii. if the breach relates to services, the supplying of those services or the payment of the cost of having the services re-supplied.
- In no event will the Medi-Learn be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage whether through negligence or otherwise (including, without limitation, special, consequential or exemplary damages; damages for loss of profits, goodwill, loss of data; or other intangible losses) suffered by you or any other person as a result of, or in connection with your use of the Website, its content or linked Websites.
Medi-Learn reserves the right to, without notice:
- terminate your access to the Website;
- remove information or other content from the Website;
- prevent access to the Website by you or any user or group of users;
- intercept, remove or alter any content stored on the Website.